August




I'm really going to miss August 2017. With the Edinburgh Book Festival, our Parisian jaunt and then Manchester Pride, it's been absolutely brilliant. 

September means getting back down to work. I've some big Doctor Who-related commissions to do, and some adaptation work... and then it'll be about getting down to a new novel project, which I've got outlined and ready to go... 

And there are some new things coming out in the autumn too, to which I've contributed - such as Terry Molloy's book about his bear Monty, for which i've drawn all the pictures - which you can order here. And there's Puffin books' 'Doctor Who - Tales of Terror', which features two stories by me - including my first-ever story about the Daleks! (My second-ever story about the Daleks will be in 'The Dalek Book' from BBC books in October.

Also in October we'll have the launch of 'Baker's End' part four on CD and download from Bafflegab - with Colin Baker making his debut inside the furry onesie of the King of Cats...! 

Lots going on... i really love Autumn. But I'm so going to miss August. 




Comments