Reading the Beach House...



I've already talked about the reading project I'm doing with Stuart Douglas, a hundred years of paperbacks - but I'm also about to pitch into the biggest challenge of all - and that's tackling the TBR stacks that are everywhere in this house, and even in the Beach House. I've got all these hundreds of books that have been patiently waiting for a rainy day... So I'm going to hoik them out and tackle them at last in batches of three, and buy no more new books for as long as I can manage... Here are my first three choices from the Beach House Full of Books...



Comments

  1. I keep saying the same thing.No more new books, but searching for new stuff seems to be an addiction I can't control.Hope to join the reading challenge with the next book

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment