Summer's reading so far...


I'm not sure what my favourite read of the summer is yet. Oh, there's some on kindle, too, that I can't show here, in a pile. Maybe 'Bridge to Terabithia', or 'My Dearest Holmes.' I've tried to get a mix of returning to favourite characters (Holmes, Jeeves, Spock) and authors (Gregory, Galenorn, Wyndham) - with picking up books I have somehow missed out on ('Darling Buds of May' and 'Memoirs of a Midget' - one of which i liked a lot more than i expected - the other much less!)

I'm about to embark on a spot of rereading old favourites - mixed with a bunch of brand new things. I've just read the brilliant YA writer of the 80s / 90s, Paula Danziger - and intend to read more! And i'm just starting on an umpteenth return to 'Weirdstone of Brisingamen' as part of Nick Leafpile's Brisingathon.

How's your summer reading going..?

Oh! Fans of Iris Wildthyme will be interested to know that, in advance of next month's publication of the season three Boxset of Iris audio plays - Big Finish have posted a trailer! It's here!


Comments