Library Readings next week



PLEASE come and see me!

Are you around in the North West of England next week...? Then I hope you'll come and see me give a reading from some of my recent books.

i'm at Blackburn Library on Tuesday the tenth of July at 7pm.  (Blackburn Central Library,Town Hall Street, Blackburn BB2 1AG)


And on Wednesday the 11th at 6pm I'm reading at Tameside Central Library






and then on Saturday 14th I'm at Central Library on Deansgate in Manchester at 6.30 pm (City Library, Elliot House, 151 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WD)


Please come if you can!  i know it's summer and there's loads other stuff going on.  But librarians and everyone put loads of work into putting these kinds of events on!  And i'll be there - doing my thing - and i'd love there to be an audience of some kind...!



Comments